The Docent

>> Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today is Will's blog, MeLikesArt.com's first blogoversary. I know how it feels to accomplish this milestone which is why I made him an illustration called "The Docent" to celebrate this glory :)

Having a Degree in Literature, Will's blog is worthy of reading for it focuses on the arts. In fact, while sketching The Docent, I have had written on top "passion for arts" because he loves to read, and review film. At college, he was part of his university's theater organization and a docent for their museum, cool huh? :)

Drop-by his blog and read his entries, you won't be disappointed :)

The Docent

Zoomed:


Once again, Happy 1st Blogoversary Will :)


Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 22, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Thank you so much! Saving the pic now. :)

Boris September 22, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

@will, you're welcome Will :D

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance