The Power is Yours!
>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011
During my childhood, I always watch Captain Planet because it deals with man's destruction to our environment and how it affects us. The show also teaches us how to save our planet even in the smallest of ways. I have been a Planeteer ever since :)
The Power is Yours!
"The Power is Yours" is my illustration to my love for Captain Planet and the Planeteers. It shows man's responsibility to protect our environment and continuously make it grow abundantly.
The naked man signifies that we are one with earth for everything that we have is borrowed; mother nature has provided us with our needs. As we inhabit this world, it is right for us to reciprocate the goodness she has given us.
We are nothing without her. Let's save our planet :)
Zoomed
I now leave you with Captain Planet's intro and theme song. Enjoy :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment