Bar Passer!

>> Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bar Passer! is a VectorXVexel Philippines' group project where in this first assignment, we were to color a lineart created by our fellow member and epic illustrator, Rua.


I was overjoyed with the project that it had me brainstorming, and doodling for ideas. Moreover, I knew participating members were doing their respective specialties to make this theirs so I also did mine :)

   
Bar Passer!

Rua's work tackles Justice, how she listens and verdicts fairly no matter who they are. Therefore, my illustration is an aspiring lawyer who recently passed the Bar Exams. To differentiate, my character is a younger version of Rua's mature look. Thus, past and future.

Elements incorporated from Rua's work:
1. Eyes : Headband, Backpack, and Shoes
2. Tentacles/Suckers : Bag Straps, Shirt Buttons, and Belt Buckle
3. Character in original work is blindfolded, so I opted my character's eyes closed.

 Zoomed:


Enjoyed VXVPH's first assignment. Looking forward to the next :)


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance