Land of Sphere
>> Sunday, March 11, 2012
VectorXVexel Philippines has released another assignment for all the members, that is, using the given squiggle, we were to create something out from it.
It took some time to find something interesting. I even manipulated the image for a broader range of lines. I then found five awesome characters but wasn't satisfied so I looked once more in full screen and booya! I immediately saw a beautiful aerial shot where a castle is surrounded by trees. Thus, it's a bird's eye view. I always wanted to do something like this, so I gave it a go :)
Land of Sphere is a kingdom ruled solely by the Spheres who wants nothing more than his family, castle, and the wonder of nature around him.
Land of Sphere
Zoomed:
Fun, fun, fun! :p
[EDIT - 11:12 AM]
VXVPH needed to see what I did to the squiggle. So here it is:
What I did:
1. Duplicated the image 7 times, total of 8.
2. Afterwards, rotated and reversed either horizontally or vertically.
3. Randomly placed each image side-by-side. Four at top, and four at bottom.
There you have it :)
[EDIT - 11:12 AM]
VXVPH needed to see what I did to the squiggle. So here it is:
What I did:
1. Duplicated the image 7 times, total of 8.
2. Afterwards, rotated and reversed either horizontally or vertically.
3. Randomly placed each image side-by-side. Four at top, and four at bottom.
There you have it :)

2 comments:
ang cute! ang galing! hehehe.. akala ko at first about mga sayaw ang blog u, puro art works pala. hehe :D
@jehzlau, thanks! yup tama ka, may rason din naman kaya may 'dance' iyan but anyway, thanks ulet :D
Post a Comment