The Amazing Shirt

>> Sunday, April 29, 2012

The 'The Amazing Shirt' is a stylish and fun double game you and your friends can play. The first game is to retrieve the blue gem, the other is by looking into the negative space to search for the words, 'The Amazing Shirt' text. The answer is directly below so you may want to pause XD

The Amazing Shirt

It's Amazing 'cause it's a Maze! :)

The answer:

This is a design that I submitted for approval at Threadless but it got declined. Nevertheless, I enjoyed making this :)


Pin It

1 comments:

PiBi May 3, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Which one did you submit? The 1st one? Maybe it got declined because it's hard to notice?

The 2nd one, the answered one, for me might look a lot better on shirts.

Also I'm not so sure about the purple gem. It looks weird, doesn't seem to fit with the maze, looks out of place. I think it's those tiny pixelized edges.

My constructive criticism, is that how it's done? xD

Cheers.

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance