The Arch

>> Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Arch is a birthday gift for a fellow Digital Artist, Dan Amorsolo. I used the first letter of his name as the main subject, turned it into an arch and placed under the night sky. Aside from the big 'D', I've made the arch into an optical illusion. From left to right, it looks like the top of the column will meet another column but turns out, it lands on the ground.

   

Dan Amorsolo is an admin of VectorXVexel Philippines. He invited me to the group three months ago after I posted a message on their Facebook page's wall asking any of the admins to criticize my works. I got positive responses from them (YAY!).

I have never met Dan but I accidentally saw him up-close a year ago at the Ayala Art Museum speaking in-front of an audience, discussing topics related to Manga Art. At that time, I didn't knew him entirely but his name rings a bell. Besides, I wasn't really part of the audience, the purpose of my presence was to see the Manga Realities exhibit XD

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sir Dan even if it's a tad late XD


Pin It

1 comments:

PiBi May 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

Dude this looks awesome :D

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance