Iron Man
>> Sunday, June 3, 2012
I've seen many 'The Avengers' themed illustrations and cosplays both serious and funny ones. From the fun side, Iron Man is the most spoofed character because of his name. I remember a cosplayer dressed as a huge iron; an iron that resembles the character's head; and more XD
So I joined in the fun and created my own version of him:
Iron Man
Yep! Iron as the Element. Standing on a portion of the periodic table; Fe is its symbol from Latin that means "Ferrum". 26 as element number and 55.845 as its standard atomic weight.
The body color of Iron Man was supposed to be baby pink because according to three periodic tables I've encountered, Iron as part of the Transitional Metal group uses this shade of color. I thought it was official but further research shows varying colors. Therefore, I referred yellow to the cool periodic table shower curtain I saw at The Big Bang Theory XD
Wow! Creating this illustration sure reminded me of the time I used to have memorized all the elements with their respective symbols... Elements Assemble! :]

0 comments:
Post a Comment