The Alphabet Project I

>> Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I always wanted to make an Alphabet Project using raw materials but never had any plan when to do it. Good thing the idea subconsciously popped in my head after eating at a buffet restaurant with my family in Davao City.

After devouring a number of those lively red, mouth-watering watermelons as my dessert, I started using my fork to form the letters from A to Z. I was in a hurry because I knew we were leaving in a few more minutes.

Whew! Finished just in time to burp :)


Had fun with this project. I'll be making another set with different materials so stay tuned to that :)


Pin It

2 comments:

Khim,  March 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

You and your ideas are simply the best! I wonder what else's next?

Boris March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

@Khim, thanks. still concocting :D

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance