Philippine Sun on a Dance Pad

>> Wednesday, July 6, 2011


"Philippine Sun on a Dance Pad" is my entry to Dance Dance Revolution Philippines' second Logo Competition. It shows a DDR PlayStation Dance Pad that looks like our flag's sun.

This project took me two weeks to finish. It could have been a week and a half if it wasn't for the major issue to accidentally work on the same layer XD

Anyway, inspiration came in when looking at these pictures.

There was a point when I decided the upper right, upper left, lower right, and lower left arrows where to be fixed to color gray and to adjust the opacity to make them a bit unnoticeable. Good thing the second picture helped me replace the PlayStation controller symbols to arrows.

Below is the presentation (shows logo variations to black & white, monochrome and such) that I will send to the group after I publish this blog entry.


I had a blast with this project, I might make another XD


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance