Adventure Time : Finn and Jake
>> Saturday, February 4, 2012
I now present an illustration I made to one of my favorite cartoons called Adventure Time. With over 3 seasons and rising, I have been a fan since its pilot episode.
Everything just blends well to its animation, graphics, characters, and story line. It's full of awesomeness because the ideas to form the series is fresh and funny!
Below are the lead characters Finn (top) and Jake (bottom).
Adventure Time : Finn and Jake
Finn can't stretch himself unlike Jake who has magic to do so but oftentimes on the series, we see Finn elongate a bit (dancing, movement, sword fighting).
The elongated arms and legs, twists, and bonds among themselves signifies their strong friendship. They conquer adventures together and always got each other's back.
Zoomed:
A must watch! :)

Finn and Jake

2 comments:
aww favorite!
nainspire akong gumawa ng artwork tungkol sa adventure time!!
galing nito.
@mots, glad to have you inspired, hope I could see your adventure time themed work :D
Post a Comment