Playground for the Eyes

>> Friday, August 10, 2012

Playground for the Eyes is a three-part series that focuses nostalgic elements at the playground, using four cubes and pairing up with my all-time favorite technique, optical illusions :D

I remember going to playgrounds and have fun under the sun and cloudy days; conquering high monkey bars, fall off a teeter totter, swinging higher and higher, slide endlessly, and more! :D

I wanted to recreate the happiness by adding these elements and at the same time, play with our eyes and mind with the optical illusions I created.

Playground for the Eyes series - 1 of 3
Playground for the Eyes - Part 1 of 3

  Playground for the Eyes series - 2 of 3
Playground for the Eyes - Part 1 of 3
(Click to Image to Enlarge)


Playground for the Eyes series - 3 of 3
Playground for the Eyes - Part 3 of 3

Hope you had fun with this series. Spread the happiness :)


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance