Larong Pinoy
>> Saturday, February 9, 2013
My colleagues and fellow administrators at Vector X Vexel Philippines Southern Luzon has created a 2013 calendar project I led. We collaborated well and learned a lot from the experience.
We chose the theme Larong Pinoy which is traditional Filipino street games that is rapidly degrading from existence in the Philippines because of technology. We wanted to share our happiness with these games, have others remember as well, and be able to teach all generations to play these games. This calendar is a step to counter the effects of too much digital life.
Aside from leading the 2013 calendar project and creating the layout, I was also assigned to do the back cover.
Larong Pinoy
This illustration (also titled "Larong Pinoy") shows a man jumping through a portal from everything hi-tech to where his roots of playing street games were.
I am very proud of my team! We had fun and succeeded with the final product we envisioned. Hoping to get my copy as soon as possible :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment