Compact Dance

>> Friday, July 15, 2011


"Compact Dance" is my second entry to Dance Dance Revolution Philippines' second Logo Competition. It's a Compact Disc with our flag's sun, and stars, and DDR buttons as its cover design.

I got the inspiration from the song select screen of Dance Dance Revolution 2nd, 3rd, and 4th mix.

Image source from IGN.

I even googled a Compact Disc as added reference to the project.


In case you're wondering why I didn't place the text around the logo, well if I did, the entire project will lose the visualized idea of the logo as a Compact Disc. Also, there are similarities from the Department of Tourism Philippines' logo, other government logos, and the Rotary Club XD

Below is the presentation (shows logo variations to black & white, monochrome and such).


I forgot to explain this on my previous DDR logo entry post but the purpose of the variations of the logo is to show how flexible, and versatile it would be when placed on different projects, and as well as on print.

Anyway, I might make one more :D


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance