Life--Dance's Online Business Card

>> Wednesday, July 20, 2011


I have finally made Life--Dance's Online Business Card with the help of 2D barcodes - The Quick Response (QR) code, and Microsoft Tag that uses High Capacity Color Barcode (HCCB).

QR Code


Microsoft Tag

Note: Here are some helpful sites about 2D barcodes: Marc's Blog, Cellphone Barcode, Wiki: QR code, Wiki: Microsoft Tag.

Both of these barcodes, when photographed using your mobile phones, will provide a link that will lead to my blog's online business card.

I will have these printed and be made as separate button pins which I'll be wearing at Graphika Manila 2011 and for some casual walks XD

Anyway, this is the business card...


The exact template size for this layout was based from blogger mobile's pop-up sample screen. I just do hope it works well lols XD


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Design by Boris

Life--Dance